- Are you a published author and want to sell more books?
- Do you think a video of you being professionally interviewed on your website and social media would help more people discover who you are and what you do?
- Would a professional video interview that you could send to major news outlets make you look like an authority and help them know about your book and see what kind of interviewee you would be for them?
- High-quality remote video capture branded to your product.
- The audio from the video airs on my radio show which has a reach of 500,000 people in Central Florida and many more around the world!
- Professional editing and production.
- All graphic elements, including a piece of social media art to share about your upcoming interview on the radio
- We will give you the file as an mp4 and as a Youtube video or as a link from a dropbox.
- You own all the content to use 100% however you like.
Use these videos on: Your Website, Social Media Platforms, Amazon Author page, E-mail blasts, Newsletters and as part of your professional media kit to increase your chances of landing an interview with radio, TV and podcast shows as well as speaking opportunities!
Hear what some of our happy clients say
about our services
Please see additional examples of author interviews we have done below.
131 Videos • 57K Views
“I Didn’t Know What to Say” by David Knapp
Being A Better Friend to Those Experiencing Loss. Knapp draws on his own experience of losing both his first and second wife to cancer to provide insight into some of the unhelpful responses we often make, and presents a repertoire of ideas on how to be a genuine friend and helper to a grieving person.
“The Long Blue Walk” by Norman A. Carter Jr.
Norman A. Carter Jr. was sitting in an Army barracks in the 1960s when he decided to become a police officerand in 1967, he was accepted into the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Police Academy.